Dear Sir or Madam,
due to the lockdown to contain Covid-19 announced by the federal government, we unfortunately have to close the Austrian State Archives to all researchers and cancel all reading room reservations until further notice, starting on November 22nd.
We will keep you up do date on any changes and developments on our website www.oesta.gv.at and our social media channels.
We ask for your understanding!
COVID-19: readingrooms in the Austrian States Archives
- Please use our online tool www.oesta.gv.at/teres for your reservation in the respective reading room.
- Visitors are required to wear a face/mouth-protection (FFP2) in all areas of the Austrian States Archives, even during the whole stay in the reading rooms
- Notification in advance for your visiting our reading rooms is not required
- Entrance is free of charge for all visitors until 31th December 2021.
- 2-G-rules (vaccinated or recovered) and regulations are performed by checks.
- Please, don’t forget to forward your order for archival material to the respective departement by e-mail