Due to maintenance works the Haus-, Hof- and Staatsarchiv (Minoritenplatz 1, 1010 Vienna) is closed from 18th October onwards to 22nd October 2021.
Thank you for your understanding!
COVID-19: readingrooms in the Austrian States Archives
Please notice new rules and regulations starting on 15th September 2021:
- Visitors are required to wear a face/mouth-protection (FFP2) in all areas of the Austrian States Archives, even during the whole stay in the reading rooms
- Notification in advance for your visiting our reading rooms is not required
- Entrance is free of charge for all visitors until 31th December 2021.
- 3-G-rules and regulations are performed by checks. (PCR tests are valid for 48 hours. Antigen tests are no longer be accepted as “entry tests”)
- Please, don’t forget to forward your order for archival material to the respective departement by e-mail